Bangladesh is no different than any other country when it comes to the importance of the housing industry to the economy and to the fulfillment of the basic human need for shelter. A home’s value extends much beyond its functional role as a place to sleep; it can also have a profound effect on its inhabitants’ education, employment, safety, health, pride, and self-respect. However, as is the case in many other developing countries, affordable housing is in high demand in both the urban and rural parts of Bangladesh. Dhaka, the capital and largest city of Bangladesh, sits in the country’s geographical center. Dhaka is home to about 20 million people, with its limited resources. While settling into life in Dhaka isn’t without its challenges, the rewards are well worth the effort. Taking into account all of its benefits, Dhaka is still the best place to live in Bangladesh. With a growing population and more people looking for places to live, apartment culture has grown quickly in Dhaka. When it comes to Dhaka’s housing history, apartments didn’t appear until the early 1980s, when private developers first began building them. As a result, apartment construction increased across Dhaka’s neighborhoods, from Mirpur to Uttara to Maghbazar to Shantinagar to Dhanmondi to Bashundhara R/A to Banani to the old DOHS to the new DOHS to Gulshan and Baridhara.
Now that apartment costs have dropped, and middle-class incomes have increased, there is greater interest than ever before in purchasing a home. In addition, the rising cost of utilities like gas and electricity has prompted many people to have their own flats. Real estate in Bangladesh has grown rapidly in recent years as a result, which bodes well for the country’s economic future. The market has to make sure that good properties are being created with viable financing choices as middle-income people show a desire to buy. The government is taking action to keep the business thriving in the face of an impending global economic downturn and growing urban congestion. With the upcoming metro rails, more Dhaka outskirts can be developed and built for housing. The residents of such areas will now be able to afford to buy their apartments. Companies in the real estate industry will benefit significantly from this because it will allow them to branch out into those surrounding areas. Therefore, stay informed about the best real estate companies in Dhaka if you want to find your dream property. To aid in this process, we’ve compiled a list of top real estate companies in Dhaka. Read this article to be better prepared to buy a home with the best in the industry.
List of Top 10 Real Estate Companies in Bangladesh
Anwar Landmark Ltd.
|Concord Real Estate|
Bti (Building Technology and Ideas)
|Navana Real Estate|
Assure Real Estate
Sheltech Real Estate
|Mir Real Estate|
Shanta Holdings Ltd.
Anwar Landmark Ltd.
- Company brief: Anwar Landmark is a subsidiary of Anwar Group of Industries. The Anwar Group of Industries was a forerunner in the industrial sector, paving the path for subsequent businesses. Anwar Landmark is a committed member of REHAB and an ISO 9001:2008-certified business. Anwar Landmark, which consists of two fundamental divisions: real estate and infrastructure, has maintained the consistency and quality of its services over the past two decades and earned the trust of its consumers.
- Mission: To cater to their valued clientele with honesty, integrity, and above all reliability.
- Vision: Contributing to our country by building Infrastructure with passion and modern engineering.
- Product & Services: Apartment complex, residential housing, condominium, shopping center.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real Estate, infrastructure, banking & finance, cement, Ispat (Steel), automobile, and electrical material.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 16709, 09666 773322
- Number of Employees: 51-200
- Founding year: 2001
- Location: Baitul Hossain Building (13th floor), 27 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000.
Concord Real Estate
- Company brief: Concord has dominated the real estate and property market in our country for decades. A number of renowned establishments were constructed by Concord. Concord is one of Bangladesh’s major real estate and construction conglomerates, with over 47 years of expertise. Concord has completed over 1,200 construction projects and delivered over 10,000 residential and commercial units to their clients.
- Mission & Vision: To grow by improving the quality of Life of the people of Bangladesh.
- Product & Services: High-End Luxury Condominiums, Commercial Buildings, Shopping Malls, Satellite Townships, Gated Luxury Low-Rise Villas, Land Projects, Affordable Housing, Amusement parks.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, construction product manufacturing such as ready mix concrete and prestressed concrete block, interior designing, communication, tourism, and entertainment.
- Best for: A person or business who is interested in investing in property.
- Website: www.concordrealestatebd.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: (880) 9612-11444
- Number of Employees: 1001-5000
- Founding year: 1973
- Location: Concord Centre, 43 North Commercial Area, Gulshan -2, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
bti (Building Technology and Ideas)
- Company brief: Building Technology and Ideas is one of the nation’s earliest real estate firms. Since its establishment, BTI has effectively managed its company for the past 38 years. BTI is also one of the few real estate agencies with ISO 9001:2015 certification for their quality services. BTI has continued to work on projects that provide all types of housing and apartment services, including business, luxury, and classic, for more than four decades. In addition, they concentrate on offering real estate services, including brokers, contractors, property rentals, etc.
- Mission: To make homeownership a joyful experience.
- Vision: To provide viable housing solutions to every segment of our society.
- Product & Services: Luxury apartment complexes, commercial buildings, shopping malls, condominium complexes.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, construction, interior designing, and architecture.
- Best for: Anyone with a target to buy or sell property.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 16604, +8809613191919
- Number of Employees: 501-1300
- Founding year: 1984
- Location: bti Celebration Point, Plot – 3 & 5, Road – 113/A, Gulshan, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
Navana Real Estate Limited
- Company brief: Navana Real Estate Limited (NREL) was founded as a subsidiary of Navana Group. Since its inception, NREL has demonstrated its value as a pioneer in the real estate business. In an effort to be unique and dependable, they have produced numerous large projects in several major cities around Bangladesh. Their greatest achievement was replacing conventional infrastructure construction with design modifications. NREL has over one hundred active projects in Bangladesh’s two largest cities, Dhaka and Chittagong. In addition, they have completed a substantial number of projects during the past 22 years.
- Mission & Vision: To pursue continuously on three core concepts and these are to be different, dependable & definitive.
- Product & Services: Residential building, condominium, commercial building, lands.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, construction, textile, petroleum, LPG, furniture, automobiles, and interior designing.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 16254, 02-58815195
- Number of Employees: 423
- Founding year: 1996
- Location: H #3/A, R #90, Gulshan-02 Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Assure Real Estate
- Company brief: Assure group‘s voyage began in 2007 with the intention of providing the most up-to-date residences and facilities. Assure group provides housing with the latest and most sophisticated amenities in the industry, as well as aesthetic and safety elements. Their focus is to enhance the living conditions of local residents, and they have provided quality services from the beginning. Since the company’s foundation, it has continuously constructed projects that are a well-balanced combination of tranquil neighborhoods, comfort, safety, and elegant architecture.
- Mission & Vision: To work towards creating better living spaces for the people of Bangladesh.
- Product & Services: Residential building, commercial building, condominium, apartments, hotels.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, tourism, building construction services, health, and agriculture industry.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 09612008800
- Number of Employees: 201-500
- Founding year: 2007
- Location: Jabbar Tower (Level 5 & 19), 42, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan Circle-1, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
- Company brief: East West Property Development (Pvt) Limited (EWPD) is the flagship unit of the Bashundhara Group, which was created with the goal of meeting Dhaka’s ever-growing housing demand. Bashundhara Housing is the well-known brand name of Bashundhara Group’s real estate division in South East Asia. The group has successfully developed a number of integrated townships with residential projects and all basic infrastructures in the vicinity of the capital city under the Bashundhara Housing brand and is also undertaking an increasing number of projects adjacent to the capital under this brand. Since its beginning, East West Property Development (Pvt) Limited (EWPD) has conducted business with integrity and earned the confidence of customers.
- Mission: To offer the best possible services and products to customers for attaining their full satisfaction.
- Vision: To be the largest business house in the country and the biggest contributor, from the private sector, to economic and social development. The company also wishes to bring more and more people under job and thus become the largest employer in the private sector.
- Product & Services: Luxurious apartment complex, duplex, residential building, condominium, shopping center, recreational center, warehouse, industrial plants, and highway construction.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, construction material production i.e., cement, paper and pulp, tissue paper, LPG bottling, and distribution.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +8802 8432008-17
- Number of Employees: 51-200
- Founding year: 1987
- Location: Plot # 125/A, Block# A, Bashundhara R/A, Road No – 2 Baridhara, Dhaka-1229.
Sheltech Real Estate
- Company brief: Sheltech (Pvt.) Ltd. is a pioneer in the Bangladeshi real estate and housing industry. It was established in 1988 with a realistic yet sincere intention of providing quality housing for the citizens of Dhaka. Now, 33 years later, Sheltech has built over 3800 units (residential & commercial) throughout the city of Dhaka and has become a symbol of real estate excellence.
- Mission & Vision: Sheltech strongly believes in giving back to the community in various ways to facilitate our growing economy and country in its path of development.
- Product & Services: Luxury apartment complex, condominium, residential housing, duplex, hotel, shopping center.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, tea estate, ceramics, aviation, meat products, and engineering.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 09612 444 333
- Number of Employees: 543
- Founding year: 1988
- Location: Sheltech Tower, 60 Sheikh Russel Square, West Panthapath, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Mir Real Estate
- Company brief: Mir Real Estate has established its reputation as a leading real estate firm by maintaining competence in construction projects and the manufacturing of construction materials. It is a subsidiary of Mir Group of Companies Limited and a sister concern of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited, a leading corporation in Bangladesh in the building of infrastructure projects. In order to provide high-quality and efficient spaces, Mir Real Estate consistently prioritizes the requirements of the clients by applying three elements: modern architectural designs, superior technical expertise, and premium materials. At Mir Real Estate, the emphasis is on quality rather than quantity.
- Mission: To provide our clients with the best-planned design where people will feel the warmth and comfort of a luxurious and spacious home.
- Vision: To set an exemplary standard in the field of real estate while upholding the laws of nature and preserving the iridescent of Bangladesh.
- Product & Services: Luxurious Residential Apartments, Commercial Complexes, Supermarkets, Hotels, Hospitals, etc.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, construction product manufacturing, i.e., concrete block, ready mix concrete, cement, aggregate importing and supply, and software development.
- Best for: Any person or organization interested in buying or selling property.
- Website: www.mirrealestate.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +88 022 222 89995-9
- Number of Employees: 501-1000
- Founding year: 2006
- Location: House # B-147, Road # 22, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka – 1206, Bangladesh.
Shanta Holdings Ltd.
- Company brief: Shanta RMG began in 1988 as an export business for RMGs; in 2005, the company chose to stop pursuing RMG business and instead focus on its core real estate and construction projects, giving rise to Shanta Holdings Ltd. Since its founding in 1991, Shanta has been actively engaged in a number of building projects, both independently and in conjunction with other groups. Some renowned projects it has worked on include the Safura Tower in Banani, the International School Dhaka (ISD) in Bashundhara, and the Delhi Public School in Uttara. They also helped build the country’s first multi-disciplinary super-specialty hospital, Apollo Hospitals Dhaka (now Evercare Hospital). A strong portfolio of the country’s most unique and selected projects, with enviable ties with clients, while giving exclusive access to luxury flats and exquisite commercial spaces in central neighborhoods of Dhaka city, has made them a respected name in the sector. SHL goes beyond the traditional scope of property development by viewing construction as an art form. Since then, SHL’s reputation and growth have made it the leading real estate company in the country.
- Mission: To offer the clients a global touch, maintaining Bangladeshi culture in living and workplaces, with utmost uncompromising service to our clients and value for money. To ensure a smooth upward-reasonable trend of return on investment for the investors and to give employees a feeling of satisfaction by maximizing their potential and providing means for their personal well-being and career development.
- Vision: To set Shanta Holdings Ltd. as an icon for both clients and competitors in the fields of innovation, product quality, service standard, profitability, and community work.
- Product & Services: Premium apartment complex, condominium, affordable apartments, commercial complex.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, building construction, interior designing, asset management, financial services, and apparel manufacturing.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: +88 02 8878759 – 68
- Number of Employees: 200+
- Founding year: 2005
- Location: Shanta Western Tower, Level 10, 186, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sharak, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208, Bangladesh.
- Company brief: Since its inception, Dom-inno Builders Ltd. embarked on a goal to provide luxury apartment complexes in prime locations of the capital city. Dom-inno is an active REHAB member and ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Dom-inno targets attractive sites in Dhaka, such as Banani, Baridhara, Dhanmondi, Uttara, and Midtown, and offers apartment complexes with creative perspectives and a solid construction process. They have earned the loyalty and trust of their clientele over the years by providing one of the finest and most dependable property management services.
- Mission: To be the most successful real estate firm in Bangladesh.
- Vision: Maximize Productivity and Efficiency by Minimizing the Expenditure within a given Period of Time without compromising Worker Rights.
- Product & Services: Luxury apartment complex, villa, residential housing, entertainment center, hotel, commercial building.
- Industries the company specializes in: Real estate, interior design, architectural consultancy, pharmaceuticals, concrete products, and consumer products.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: +8801885000300
- Number of Employees: 500+
- Founding year: 2002
- Location: DOM-INNO House, House: 13, Road: 7, Block: F, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
Present Scenario of Bangladeshi Real Estate Market
Bangladesh’s real estate industry is a promising investment opportunity, mostly due to urbanization. Bangladesh’s yearly urbanization rate is 3%, according to the World Bank. 38% of Bangladesh’s population lives in cities. All major urban centers have a serious housing shortage, and demand for additional homes is rising. All major cities have a housing requirement of 6-8 lakh units. Dhaka and Chattogram have most of Bangladesh’s urban population, hence, most real estate development is there. Dhaka alone needs 60,000 apartments, plus 2 lakhs more for replacements and delays. Dhaka is growing faster than other Bangladeshi cities. As a result, plots and apartments are in high demand. This market’s size and unmet demand attract foreign and local investment.
Bangladesh’s real estate sector is worth 6,000 billion BDT. In the past five years, prices for 1200-1400 square foot apartments have risen 39%. Dhaka’s urban society needs smaller apartments. First, Bangladesh’s real estate market soared from 2006 to 2009, then again from 2015 to 2018. 2022-2025 may see another rise. The new wave will be fueled by generational and cultural shifts, insufficient land, and cost-effective housing. Over the previous decade, Bangladesh has experienced a rise in residential zones including Bashundhara, Rupayan City, and Purbachal. This sector’s rise has helped other industries like brick, concrete, ready-mix, ceramic, MS bar, sanitary supplies, etc. All these interconnected industries are worth 60,000 crores BDT. Middle-class families are increasingly favoring bank home loans. Home loan demand was BDT 1496 billion in 2019–20 and BDT 1,544 billion in 2020–21. Real estate contributes more to the national GDP than any other sector.
Real estate companies offer different kinds of flats and apartments. Some companies specialize in a specific category or in all types. Apartments from different companies mostly differ in diversity, quality, design, features, and luxury brands. Only a fraction of the nation’s more than a thousand companies provides great client service. Most successful companies today also offer online services. Their website shows their portfolio, completed projects, and current work. These companies also offer online consulting.
The real estate industry plays a significant role in our country’s economy. As an indicator of national progress, the real estate industry has given millions of citizens new opportunities in the areas of housing and employment. In addition to providing a direct boost to GDP, this industry also helps other businesses expand, attracts investment from both domestic and international sources, creates jobs, and makes use of underutilized land. Since its inception, real estate has grown steadily. There are already hundreds of companies competing in this expanding sector. If you want to find the right home for your family, you need to look into the many real estate companies available. Therefore, it is essential to familiarize yourself with the portfolios of the best companies so that you may select the most suitable one for your property purchase.
Is there any regulatory body for Bangladeshi real estate companies?
Ans. In Bangladesh, all commercial real estate businesses and professionals are represented formally by the Real Estate and Housing Association of Bangladesh (REHAB). It was set up to provide uniformity in business methods and increase trust among customers.
What is the market value of Bangladesh’s real estate sector?
Ans. In the 2020-21 fiscal year, the real estate market in Bangladesh was estimated to be valued at BDT 1,544 billion, according to data from Bangladesh Bank.
How many companies are there in the Bangladeshi real estate market?
Ans. There are already more than a thousand real estate companies in Bangladesh.
Is it wise to invest in the real estate market in Bangladesh?
Ans. As the real sector has witnessed rapid growth over the last few decades and is forecasted to maintain consistency, it is a good choice to invest in this sector.
How can I select the best real estate company for my property buying in Dhaka?
Ans. To select the best real estate company according to your budget and requirements, go through their portfolios or reach out to them for additional inquiries and choose accordingly.